Follow The White Rabbit

Hey everyone! Oops, it's been a while hasn't it?

Note to self: need to get better at this blogging thing...


This is a layout I have been thinking about, and not making, for way too long. I love this photo of my pet bunny and I, so I've been hoarding it until I felt like I could do my idea justice.


And then my Felicity Jane Chloe kit arrived and I knew that I just had to bite the bullet and just make the damn thing!

Check out the process video above, and have a nosey at some more close-ups.

Elsie x








1 comment :

  1. Soooooo gorgeous! I'm your newest biggest fan :) Send me an email will ya and I'll tell you the details about the SB Expo spotlight! : paigetaylorevans@gmail.com Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!

Back to top
Copyright © 2017 Elsie Robinson
Designs: FlyBird's Box.