Sorry I didn't get this blogpost up yesterday. But if you're a LFE subscriber you would have probably already seen this NSD challenge over on our subscriber Facebook group.
But for those of you who aren't in the group, I thought you might like to see what challenge I set, and maybe use it for some inspiration in your own layouts!
Also I've included a little bit of a "how-to" make your own mood board...
The challenge is a super simple one: use this mood board as inspiration for a layout!
If you're in the LFE subscriber Facebook group you could be in with a chance to win the Pinkfresh Studio Felicity paper pad!
I didn't intend for this board to be so mint, pink and gold when I was making it, honestly! I guess my subconscious had other plans! Pink, mint and gold is definitely my favourite colour combination though soooo... Oops!
So here are a few things I considered when I made the moodboard:
- Phrases & Quotes
- The eat cake phrase, the pencil picture and the ampersand, are useful inspiration for potential titles.
- Cork, paint, wood, gold foil and tape
- Squares, ampersand, triangles & stars
- Spots, grid layout, stripes.
- I used black and white as neutrals to base other colours off of. Pink and mint were definitely the main colour combo, but I added other colours like, gold, green and lemon so the colour palette was more versatile!