Girl Boss | #MoodyMondays!

Girl Power!



I'm a nerd. More of which becomes evident once you listen to the process video below. But I love making mood boards.

I've been in a bit of a scrappy funk recently, I've been making but not as much as I'd really like. I really loved being inspired using this months Jot Magazine mood board for my Lemons & Sunshine layout, as I found mood boards an amazing springboard to help me gather up supplies and come up with designs.

I'm going to try and make this a weekly series on my YouTube, if not it'll be a fortnightly thing!

I hope you'll enjoy and get inspired! Check out the video and some close-up photos below.

Love,
Elsie x










"What's the greatest lesson a woman should learn?
That since day one she's already had everything she needs within herself. It's the world that convinced her she did not" - Rupi Kaur

2 comments

  1. Your layouts never cease to amaze me… and that attention to detail you have is just so amazing. I love how you used a pastel to create the lipstick mark . . . that is just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog today. I adore your style and creativity! Thank you for sharing your work and process.

    ReplyDelete