Rain Boots & Flowers

Need to get back into this blogging thing... One blog post a week? I think that's totally doable. Please gently remind me if I forget/don't stick to this unofficial promise I've made to myself on my Insta ;)

I've been seriously loving working with my Citrus Twist kits the past few months. I got my May kit in the post this week, and I'm itching to get stuck in. But I better start sharing my April projects first, right?

You can find the first layout I made with the April 'Sophie' kit here on the CTK blog, and on my YouTube here. I was inspired by Beauty & the Beast and so I extra love how the layout turned out!

Okay, now here's the latest layout I've made with the 'Sophie' Main Scrapbook and Embellishment kits.

I was inspired by this post from Crate Paper's Instagram. Title's are rarely my starting off point for layouts, but I absolutely loved this phrase and I immediately knew I wanted to paper-piece some Wellie boots together. Classic me...


The Pinkfresh Studio alpha set from their Dream On collection is incredible. I never really buy letter stickers, I only use ones I get in kits, but I'm seriously tempted to buy an extra set of these. They're perfect.

Talking of Pinkfresh, the puffy stickers in the Dream On collection are almost sinfully soft and puffy! I didn't know stickers could be so soft and pillow-like; I'm so glad to have these in my life.


I would highly recommend picking up the 'Sophie' exclusive ephemera from the CTK store if you can. I've really noticed that a lot of ephemera packs are full of die-cuts that are on the larger side, but it's nice to have smaller pieces to dot around your pages and the Sophie ephemera pack has the perfect mix. I absolutely love it, it's a gorgeous addition to have in your stash and full of beautiful images.


See you soon,
- Elsie x

No comments